Heart to Heart Home Care Agency can provide assistance in the privacy of any residence. Our caregivers have successfully passed extensive background checks and are trained in CPR and First Aid.
Our service plans are customized to meet the needs of our clients and include:
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia care:
Our caregivers possess advanced understanding of health, mobility and safety concerns that commonly accompany changes in memory and cognition. To optimize mobility, safety and quality of life, our Alzheimer’s/Dementia care includes monitoring and companionship, wandering prevention, etc.
- Respite care:
We offer customized services and flexible scheduling that gives family caregivers a well-deserved break. Care can be scheduled as needed or as part of a weekly routine.
- Veterans care:
Providing vets with immediate home care and helping them receive their benefits.
- Medication reminders:
Our in-home caregivers provide medication management to help ensure that our patients are receiving their medication on schedule and safely.
- Senior monitoring and safety: Our caregivers can install a portable FAMCAM that allows approved patients the ability to monitor the provided care. The video surveillance allows sight and sound to be viewed in real time. Additional fees may apply.
- Meal preparation:
We prepare whole meals or dishes ahead of schedule to ensure proper nutrition. Our caregivers coordinate with your primary physician or dietitian to determine a diet best suit to your current condition.
- Light housekeeping: Light housekeeping is necessary to keep the home orderly so our patients can enjoy a safe, healthy environment. Clients are encouraged to describe their preferences and priorities for cleaning, especially if their caregiver has limited time the home.
- Errands and shopping:
We understand that mobility becomes limited with age and are willing to help our patients with errands and shopping, including picking up a prescription or groceries, or delivering mail to the post office.
- Recreational activities: Recreational activities are tailored to the needs and wants of our clients. The following activities are included: games, technology, arts and crafts, and current events.
- Personal hygiene and dressing assistance:
Our caregivers offer personal assistance to your aged or disabled loved one to continue the self-care that makes them feel clean and refreshed. If your loved one struggles with getting dressed and undressed, either in or out of bed, our personal care services also assist with this task.
- Laundry and linen washing:
Our caregivers understand the importance of clean clothes and linens. This service includes washing, drying, and changing linens regularly.
Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 610-990-6003